JFA has a national reputation as a leader in
the development of innovative techniques for
transportation policy analysis and planning.
Projects cover every mode of transportation.
Areas of expertise include:
- Analyzing transportation and land use policies, particularly
as they related to
- Building market databases
- Examining economic and environmental effects of transportation systems on surrounding communities
- Freight policy and planning
- Modeling and forecasting transportation supply and demand
- Researching regulatory effects